The content does not apply to US users.
68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network – with more than 20 million users from more than 140 countries and counting. Etoro was the first company which actually opened the forex trading to larger audiences by completely redesigning the overly complicated and unfriendly interfaces that were used by most of the forex brokers. Etoro made trading accessible to everyone – it was quite a game-changing revolution back in 2007.
Since then Etoro has evolved and moved slightly away from the game-like concept, but still maintaining the simple and enjoyable approach. Along the way it has gathered some Awards as it manages to come up with something unique more often than others.
Unlike its main rivals (ZuluTrade, Tradeo and others) Etoro is not only an intermediary platform offering social trading, it is a fully integrated solution: both a social investment network and a broker. So Etoro users can manage everything through one interface without the need to sign-up with an additional broker.
Risk Disclaimer: 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- 2012 – FSTech Award
- 2012 – Finovate Europe – Best of Show
- 2012 – Goldener Bulle Awards – runner-up in the category “New Ways 2012”
- 2012 – FxEmpire FOREX AWARDS – Best Broker
- 2011 – Finovate Europe – Best of Show
- Founded: 2007
- Headquarters: Cyprus
- Regulated by: CySEC, FCA and ASIC
- Minimum Deposit: 200$
- Maximum Leverage: 1:30
- Deposit options: Credit Cards, Paypal, MoneyBookers, Bank Wire.
- Money Withdrawal: up to 5 business days. Depends on the transfer method chosen.
- Number of brokers: 1
- Number of Traders: 20+ Million
- Platforms: web, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Contacts: eToro (UK) Ltd. 24th floor, One Canada Square. Canary Wharf E14 5AB. London, United Kingdom.
* Fees may apply for holding positions overnight and over-weekend
- Huge and active community with lots of knowledge to be uncovered.
- Great user experience.
- Can trade currencies, commodities (gold, oil, silver etc.) and stocks (apple, google, facebook etc.).
- Risk and money management tools.
- Great offering of stocks for trading.
- The statistics pages of traders can be improved – the opening time of trades could be added.
- Spreads could be tighter.
👍🏼 Before starting to trade with real money you can open a free practice account with eToro – and get $100,000 of virtual money to hone your skills in a safe environment.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.