74–89 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Plus 500 is one of the rare brokers listed on the London Stock Exchange. The enrollment in the Stock Exchange is a strong sign of their improved long-term strategy of being a more open and trustful company, as they have had issues with compliance in the past.
When a company gets listed on a Stock Exchange market, it is very sensitive to any unpleasant information as it can drop its share value significantly. Hence, its number one priority is customer satisfaction because, without it, there would be no profits to satisfy the shareholders.
Plus 500 is a CFD Service. Plus500 is more suitable for experienced traders than beginners. Plus500UK LTD is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Plus500’s proprietary trading platform is clean, intuitive, and easy to use for novice traders. The platform is available in multiple environments: in your web browser and as a mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android, and other devices.
- Founded: 2008
- Headquarters: Haifa, Israel
- Regulated by: Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the CySEC (Licence No. 250/14)
- Minimum Deposit: $100
- Commissions: No* (Earning from the spread)
- Payment options: Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Wire, Money Bookers
- Intuitive interface
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Fast account verification
- Many languages supported
- Accessible everywhere (web, iPad, iPhone, android)
- Scalping not allowed (The minimum holding time of open position on the Plus500 platform should not be less than 2 minutes since it can be reported as scalping)
- Very basic charting for the mobile version