77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Plus500 only provides CFDs.
Plus 500 is one of the rare brokers listed on the London Stock Exchange. The enrollment in the Stock Exchange is a strong sign of their improved long-term strategy of being a more open and trustful company as they have had issues with compliance in the past.
When a company gets listed on a Stock Exchange market it makes it very sensitive to any unpleasant information as it can drop its share value significantly so its number one priority is customer satisfaction because without it there would be no profits to satisfy the shareholders.
Plus 500 is a CFD Service. Plus500 is more suitable for experienced traders than beginners. Plus500UK LTD is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Plus500 proprietary trading platform is clean, intuitive and easy to use for novice traders. The platform is available in multiple environments: in your web browser and as a mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android, and other devices.
- Founded: 2008
- Headquarters: Haifa, Israel
- Regulated by: Plus500UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909). Plus500CY LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
- Minimum Deposit: $100
- Commissions: No* (Earning from the spread)
- Payment options: Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Wire, Money Bookers
- Intuitive interface
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Fast account verification
- Many languages supported
- Accessible everywhere (web, iPad, iPhone, android, and windows phone)
- Scalping not allowed (The minimum holding time of open position on Plus500 platform should not be less than 2 minutes since it can be reported as scalping)
- Very basic charting for the mobile version