72% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Plus 500 is one of the rare brokers listed on the London Stock Exchange. The enrollment in the Stock Exchange is a strong sign of their improved long-term strategy of being a more open and trustful company as they have had issues with compliance in the past. When a company gets listed on a Stock Exchange market it makes it very sensitive to any unpleasant information as it can drop its share value significantly so their number one priority is customer satisfaction because without it there would be no profits to satisfy the shareholders. Plus 500 is a CFD Service. Plus500 is more suitable for experienced traders than beginners. Plus500UK LTD is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Plus500 proprietary trading platform is clean, intuitive and easy to use for novice traders. The platform is available in multiple environments: as a desktop program, a web trader and also mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android and other devices.
- Founded: 2008
- Headquarters: Haifa, Israel
- Regulated by: Plus500UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909). Plus500CY LTD is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
- Minimum Deposit: $100
- Commissions: No* (Earning from the spread)
- Payment options: Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Wire, Money Bookers
- Intuitive interface
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Fast account verification
- Many languages supported
- Accessible everywhere (web, iPad, iPhone, android, and windows phone)
- Scalping not allowed (Minimum holding time of open position is 5 minutes)
- Very basic charting for the mobile version