First rule of success is to to have clear goals. So here are ideas for three tangible goals which are suited for successful forex traders – three ultra-tuned supercars. All three cars are distinctively different to suit different needs and occasions. Good luck in making your dreams a reality!
Nr.1. Brabus 800 Limousine
Brabus 800 Limousine is for serious and confident businessmen – it is not overly flashy on the exterior but has all the bells and whistles under the hood and inside. Featuring the iBusiness package it is perfect for handling the trading on the go – there are more screens and wireless devices in this car than in the CNN studio. The base of this tuned version is MERCEDES-BENZ S 600 L. It looks quite calm on the outside but the huge 6.2 engine can send this 2 ton “office on the wheels” flying like a race car or even a small plane reaching 350 km/h!
- Engine: 6.2 litre V10 600 horses
- Horsepower: 789 hp
- Speed: 0-100 km/h in 3.9 sec. Top speed 350 km/h (218 mph)
- Fuel Consumption: 14.3 L/100 km (combined)
- Price: around 415 000 EUR
Nr.2. Lamborghini Egoista
Lamborghini Egoista – the name clearly describes the nature of this futuristic beast. Only one “formula style” seat makes this a car for the moments when you want to forget everything and enjoy the pleasure of speed and dynamics. Unfortunately or fortunately Egoista is not for sale yet and is only a concept built for the car-makers 50th anniversary to show off their skills and capabilities. But we are pretty sure that the next production cars will look more and more like this alien like marvel. It is said that the designer got his inspiration from the Apache fight helicopter. A slightly more practical model built by Lamborghini is the new Veneno model.
- Engine: 5.2 litre V10 600 horses
- Horsepower: 600 hp
- Buyable alternative: Lamborghini Veneno: $3.9 Million (6.5 litre, 750 hp, 0-60 mph: 2.8 sec, top speed: 221 km/h)
Nr.3. Brabus 800 2013 (Mercedes G65)
This muscle car is for those who want don’t mind making a strong and bold first impression. This is a Mercedes G65 AMG 2013 tuned by the famous Brabus. This SUV represents power and influence.
- Engine: 6.0-liter twin-turbo V12
- Horsepower: from 612 hp and 1,000 Nm (737 lb-ft) to 800 hp and 1,100 Nm (811 lb-ft)
- Speed: 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 4.2 seconds. Max speed: 250 km/h (155 mph)
- Wheels: 23 inch rims.
- Price range: $105,500 – $212,240